Important notice about the «ADG» project
Important notice: Due to large demand, the «Accessibility Developer Guide» project (currently a proof of concept with low priority) will become a top priority priority in 2017. We will make this guide become what it deserves to be for so long already: a comprehensive resource for all folks interested in accessibility. For this we need your support!
Proofs of concept
Important: these widgets are proofs of concept and thus are not intended to be used as-is in a "real world" project, as they are only optimised for specific versions of screenreaders and browsers.
- Dialog: Proof of concept
- Tooltips: Proof of concept
- Accordion: Proof of concept
- Autocomplete: Proof of concept to do
- Multi-select Autocomplete: Proof of concept to do
- Carousel: Proof of concept
- Tablist: Proof of concept
- Datepicker: Proof of concept to do
- Slider (min/max): Proof of concept to do
- Asynchronous message which requests interaction: Proof of concept to do
- Asynchronous chat (live chat): Proof of concept to do
- Captcha: Proof of concept to do
- Detect screenreader users (simply by asking them) to do
- A lot more to come here soon (hopefully)
No more content here yet!
Please support us so the missing content will appear here soon!
PS: If you didn't know: while this specific page isn't spilled with information yet, there's still a lot of useful content on this website already. Click around, and you will see!